Programs & Courses
At MHFA, we inspire the next wave of creatives to see style through their own eyes! We empower our students to define a new, electrifying vision for the future of fashion as they uncover their extraordinary gifts and discover new career pathways through our curated course and program offerings.
MHFA offers a unique and authentic experience that can’t be duplicated. At the Academy, you’ll receive the specialized support you need to break into the fashion industry and build a lasting career:
- Real-World Knowledge and Skills Taught by Industry Professionals: Each class offers a rigorous curriculum and real world, hands-on learning experiences taught by some of the industry’s most notable professionals.
- Intimate In-person Class Sizes: Our class sizes are intentionally kept small to medium to ensure an intimate and quality educational experience where students receive the attention they need to learn and thrive.
- Flexible Class Schedules: We provide flexible learning schedules including evening and weekend classes to accommodate the busy lives of our students.
- Virtual Learning Options: We offer virtual enrollment options for students who cannot attend in-person classes. This inclusive learning model ensures that fashion creatives from around the world have access to our one of a kind curriculum.
- Connection and Community: We create an environment that centers the cultural identities of our students and fosters true community. Our students come from all walks of life and at MHFA, they build lasting relationships and connections with classmates and alumni that stretch beyond the classroom.
All MHFA programs are noncredit, certificate programs of study. Our programs offer specialized and comprehensive curricula that provide students with all the critical tools, and in-depth knowledge and life skills needed to succeed in the industry’s most coveted roles. Students finish the program with a certificate of completion and access to MHFA’s incredible community and resources.
Our mini-courses are a combination of workshops and masterclasses that provide comprehensive coverage on popular topics and fields of study in the fashion industry. Students finish these courses with a new and deep understanding of industry subject matters and the business acumen necessary to move their careers forward.