Fashion Styling Intern to Assistant Masterclass
Are you motivated by managing the complex needs of busy teams? Do people trust you to be organized and responsible for important tasks? Are you ready to work your way up through the ranks of a styling team?
This bi-weekly course will help you identify the skill sets needed to be the go-to-person for a Fashion stylist looking for an intern or assistant.
INTERN TO ASSISTANT MASTERCLASS
Interns and assistants are the backbone of all styling teams. Students will learn the importance of professionalism, communication, and proper etiquette as they uncover the skill sets needed to become one of the most critical assets to fashion stylists looking for interns or assistants. This class will cover:
- Intern vs. Assistant: Understand the distinctions between the responsibilities of an intern vs an assistant
- Becoming the Go-To Person: Learn how to become an asset to a styling team
- Types of Pulls: Discover the difference between Studio Service, Showroom, and Consignment pulls
- Budget and Billing: Gain the knowledge needed to appropriately reconcile budget and billing
- Organization and Confidentiality: Study the competencies related to organization and confidentiality needed to become a critical and trusted member of a styling team
- Professionalism and Etiquette: Practice appropriate etiquette and the professional skills necessary to get and keep a job as a styling intern or assistant
At the completion of this course, each student will receive a mini styling kit.