Introduction to the growing world of fashion technology, including interdisciplinary study in sustainability, fit and diversity in fashion. Students gain an understanding for the skillset required to bring fashion into the technological age, how the entire supply chain will be disrupted to make this happen and the global impact this will have on labor, our environment and consumers. For aspiring and established stylist who want to become consumer centric and informed, or have an interest in developing some of the skills and language necessary to communicate and interface with technical teams.
What is Fashion Technology aka FashTech?
- Digital styling, fit tech and wearable tech
- Sustainability, conscious consumerism, diversity & inclusivity
Educating your Clients
- Technology to improve their user experience and quality of life
Outsourcing your Expertise
- Learn the skills and language to market your expertise for technical projects
Develop a Deeper Knowledge:
- Learn fashions impact on the Global Market and our Environment
- Discover Start-Ups and Brands that are leading in FashTech