STREETWEAR: BUSINESS & MARKETING
Are you curious about what it takes to build a streetwear brand from the ground up? Do you want to learn more about product development and marketing? Are you ready to gain the tools and resources to launch your own brand?
This innovative program focuses on brand-building in the industry— the design, style, and business acumen vital for emerging streetwear brands.
BUSINESS & MARKETING
The rise of streetwear has changed the fashion, publishing, and retail industries. As sales figures, fan numbers and outlet numbers boom, high-end retailers and media giants look to the scene for inspiration. There has never been a more dynamic time to be a part of the rapidly-growing streetwear industry. This course will cover:
- Streetwear History: Learn the history of Streetwear
- Brand Building: Develop your Brand DNA
- Tech Packs: Learn how to create a tech pack for your product
- Brand Positioning: Explore how to best position your brand in the growing streetwear market
- Product Development: Study how to create a product from concept to drop
- Brand Budget: Create a brand budget
- Product Drop: Curate a product drop from concept to launch
- Go To Market Strategy: Prepare your brand for E-commerce, retailers, and the global market